Question : Would it be nice to have a discord channel?

Good day guys and galls!

it's me booom313 typing to you directly from my pc to your pc.

i've got a question for you all

would y'all like a discord chat to speak with me and joke around in?

it would have these features:

booom313 ( chat with me directly almost 24/7 because i almost live on discord now)

request channel ( to request more directly and more organized)

a not so strict ruleset(basicly don't be a dick :P )

and a bunch more ( hopefully)

Vote now !

strawpoll

Comments

  1. Yes ! I'll love it

    But specifies in your first post that discord is not for request of game porting, because It would be a pity if the discord was spammed of request

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, that'd be pretty cool. Not sure why anyone even voted no since there really is no way this could be bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, maybe telegram channel? it's cool. Also, have a telegram group :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment