My Neighbor is a yandere!? 1.3 (18+ version) android port

game description/patreon








Mega


Comments

  1. Pertamax...

    Thanks boss..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for porting my request booom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you update a town undercovered to 0.13 version please

    ReplyDelete
  4. We Can Find This In Google Play Store Right.?

    ReplyDelete
  5. what is the difference between this Game In Boom And The Google Play store?

    ReplyDelete
  6. what is the difference between this Game In Boom And The Google Play store?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Boom will you still upload the Kunoichi Trainer? Thnx.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A bit annoying I can't play the game vertically on my tablet... But it's not too big a deal. Thanks as always Lord Boom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. https://adultgameson.com/little-princess-version-0-4-final-perv2k16/
    Booom can you made this game for android

    ReplyDelete
  10. can you make it portrait ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. i think the screen resolution is small for landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the port, but the app forces landscape mode mode on my phone, even though it's made for not landscape mode. The end result is not adapted to small screen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please update and make it potrait mode

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can someone upload it to google drive and send me link please

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know I'm being picky but I just wanted to know if you could fix the way it launches, because for me I have to play the game side ways and if I was watching a video. I just wanted to know if you could do that, Anyways thanks for port. My experience with the game will be small but I know you might be able to fix it right? And Can you do a port of the second?

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for porting this game , I've been searching for this version for a while

    Ps: Chapter 2 is now available, so could you please port to Android ?

    Thanks again for porting this game 👍

    ReplyDelete
  18. Update chapter 2 please

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the game. Can you please port Chapter 2 of this game as well? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi bro?
      Do you have the ported chapter 2 of this game as well?
      It's difculty :(

      Delete
  20. Can you port the chapter 2 this series?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment